[This is an example only - please review and adjust according to your own space policy]
The safety and well being of our guests is our top priority. We are committed to the overall wellbeing of our guests and have taken additional measures to ensure the cleanliness of our space.
We have updated and developed cleaning and safety policies to help limit the impact of the COVID-19 spread on our guests and employees.
We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in our space to protect our guests. These include:
- Our staff is following the cleaning and hygiene guidance recommended by the CDC
- We are thoroughly cleaning our space and all shared surfaces regularly, before and after each booking, with disinfectant
- We use detergent to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, we spray with a disinfectant.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes to our guests
- We provide essential amenities such as hand soap, paper towels, and tissues, a trash can with foot pedal, paper toilet seat cover dispenser, etc.
- We ventilate the space before cleaning and it was used
- We are disinfecting our space using the following disinfectant certified service: (fill in your provider)
While our space is in use we ask to please follow these hygiene guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently and properly
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, and use hand sanitizer regularly
- Dispose of tissues immediately and wash hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues
If You Are Sick
For everyone's safety, we are asking guests who are displaying even mild flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and cold to stay home. Please notify us if you or one of your team members or guests are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our space or facilities in the past 30 days.
We are strongly encouraging our guests to keep social distancing while meeting at our space and will not allow bookings for a large number of participants.
Our vendors providing food and beverages, and other even services, are following our Health & Safety Policy guidelines.
We are looking forward to hosting you, feel free to ask any questions you might have, thank you, and keep safe!